So we have one more game in the tournament to play before we kick off the campaign. Its come down the The ork's versus chaos, it should be interesting. I do plan to make a detailed battle report with the events. So stay tuned!
On some side notes I have a decent amount of stuff on my plate to complete.
1. Finish painting/converting/basing my Templar army.
2. Finish painting the Chaos terminator lord
3. Paint a defiler for the same Chaos army
4. Paint and base a Nurgle Daemon prince
5. Continue work on my table/ Terrain pieces
6. Finish sculpting feeder tendrils for a couple of genestealer heads
7. Start conversion work on a chapter master for a friend.
8. Make a drop pod for the dreadnought
I'm also drawing up plans for a Mars pattern Warhound Titan.
So that about sums it up and thats just 40k related, I'm planning on paying for must of this by doing some tattoo's and commisions.