Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Freedom

I finally have the ability to log into my blog at work now, for how long I'm not sure but for as long as it lasts I should be able to update more.
++
So just to bring everyone up to date on whats been going on with me in my absence:
1. Built a new gaming table- its still a WIP as its just blue foam and wood.
2. I converted a mini into the marshall for my Templar pictures should follow soon
Its a Grey knight in Termi armor weilding lighting claws greened loin-cloth Converted shoulder pads!
3. I've played a good number of battles recently I would say maybe 6 or 7 in the past three weeks.
4. The army is coming along nicely I have what can amount to a little over 2000pts and growing.
5. I've gotten a request to convert/paint a model for a friend.
6. Been busy with the Family helping my wife go to modeling gigs, tattoo conventions, and playing with my little girl.
7. I've also gotten a good number of tattoo requests recently as well..

So all in all just not enough time in the day.

No comments: